GeoStrategy | Introduction
Geodata - Taking a Wider Perspective
The listing below appeared on the v2 geostrategy page when it was in placed in the mapping section.
It now requires soem additional context setting and a revision.
To be able to fully interact with the world around us in the future we can identify the objectives below.
Note: this is a provisional list.
- Vector worldwide geodata coverage
- A suitable resolution geodata for use in immersible technologies 
- A simple geometry only geodata model
- A 4D model
- Enabled "floor plans" for any multilevel structure
- Reuse existing geometry where associated geographies coincide
- Connect in [ie NOT embeddding] supplementary [ie non-geo] information by explicit links
- Historical vector data to enable temporal applications 
- As well as other parts of the universe.
- Augmented Reality.
- Linked data
- Current deletions should be retained, old maps digitised etc
MENU | Home | Site Topics
Geostrategy - Select here:
SUB-PAGE LINKS UNAVAILABLE
Please note that most, if not all, sub-pages via links from the "Topic Selection" menu or other locations on this page are not yet available.
The missinbg page will be restored in 2021 as site migration continues.
For the latest progress please refer to the OVERVIEW PAGE .
Version: 3.0.0 [alpha]
Status: under re-construction
Complete: 30% [c/w v2]
Date: 30 December 2020
Last Updated: v1.00 | 29 Dec 2020
Status: Migrated & Updated
Feature | Mountain
Feature | Lido
Feature | Pub
Feature | Confluence
Topics Vsn- Last Updated:
27 December 2020
Footer Links Last Updated 29 Dec 2020